The Beginners Guide To Remarketing Ads
Join over 11,000 students in the #1 bestselling remarketing ads course on the internet today.
- Bestselling Remarketing Course Online
- Students Enrolled
- Hours of HD Video Lectures
- 5 Star Reviews
Remarketing is one of the most important tools at the disposal of online marketers. 98% of your website visitors will not convert the first time they visit your site. But that doesn't mean that they won't buy from you or sign up for your services eventually. In fact, remarketing campaigns have the highest conversion rates and the lowest CPA's (cost per acquisition) than any other advertising method on the planet.
But in order to generate those results for your own business, you need to know how to set up audiences properly, and how to bid the right amount on the right advertiser at the right time. Many businesses blow their remarketing budget on poorly conceived campaigns, making it almost impossible to successfully and profitability appeal to their abandoning visitors to come back and convert.
In this course, I will walk you through the exact same remarketing strategies our agency uses for publicly traded companies who are generating incredible results from their remarketing campaigns. I guarantee you will see an immediate increase in sales and conversions.
- What retargeting and how does it work?
- What are remarketing campaigns in Google AdWords?
- The technology behind retargeting and how “follow-me” ads actually get served
- The history of ad exchanges and ad networks
- How to look at your website visitors from a psychological perspective
- How to plan and develop your remarketing lists
- The concepts of the buyers funnel and how to determine where in the funnel your visitors are
- The concept of engagement and how to use intent signals to your advantage
- How to use Google Tag Manager to track advanced audience segments like scroll depth tracking and on-site session timers
- How to deploy your tags and variables through Google Tag Manager
- How to use Google Analytics to track the most important metrics and data
- How to set up, optimize and manage your remarketing campaigns inside Google AdWords
… and much, much more!