As a full service marketing agency, your role will be multifaceted with responsibilities in a number of different areas … primarily SEM/PPC account management. This job requires statistical data analysis, reporting and creative campaign optimizations.
You will be expected to manage client advertising campaigns, optimize existing accounts to increase profitability, create, write and design content on a case-by-case basis and ensure all projects under your purview are completed on time and with the utmost professionalism and quality.
Above and beyond technical skill and industry experience, we’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, passionate and eager to go above and beyond the call of duty. If you find yourself getting overwhelmed easily and you have difficulty multitasking on a regular basis, this role may not be for you.
AdVenture Media provides an incredible work culture, where you’ll be surrounded every day by highly talented, creative and passionate team members.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyzing data to understand past results and improve future results
- Managing complex PPC (AdWords / Bing) in a broad range of industries
- Managing Google shopping campaigns and Merchant Center product feeds
- Calculating investment returns using a variety of formulas and KPI’s
- Using tools like Excel to analyze PPC and analytics data in a more detailed way
- Reading and researching client industries to gain an understanding of their business
- Reporting to clients and to team members
- Regular client communication via phone and email
Required Skills and Experience
- Communicative and positive-minded
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Eager to meet and exceed client expectations
- SEM / PPC experience a must – experience with AdWords and Bing Ads, conversion tracking, reporting, optimizations, and developing unique strategies
- Google Analytics expertise
- Microsoft Excel expertise
- Very strong computer skills
- An open mind – You’re always looking to develop new skills, pondering how you could improve existing processes, and receptive to a change in the status quo.
The following skills are a major plus!
- WordPress / Web Development or Design expertise
- Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter advertising experience
- Google Shopping experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Degree in communication / marketing / advertising
- Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator expertise
- HubSpot knowledge / experience / certification
- HTML / CSS
We value attitude, passion and character above all. We look forward to hearing from you!